Thursday, January 1, 2015

Top 5 Posts from 2014

It's January 1st, 2015 - the first day of a brand new year!  I'm not a big one for making New Year's resolutions, but I do have a goal to make more time for writing...both for the blog and other kinds of writing too.  I'm going to stretch myself and try some new kinds of writing.  So, don't be surprised if I post something a little different,  like a poem!

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has stopped by and visited this blog.  I enjoy writing for the sake of writing, but it is so much more fun when you know there is an audience out there enjoying what you have written.  I am grateful to each and every one of you.  I have had some feedback as of late that I should widen my audience because my stories are both entertaining and educational.  That my stories help people who don't have a direct link to autism to understand more about what life might be like both for the child with autism and the family, with the understanding that every child with autism is different. If you have any ideas about ways to increase the audience base I would love to hear them.  If you haven't had a chance to like Autismic on Facebook...I'd love to have you join us over there (Autismic Facebook Page).  I share shorter stories and pictures that give a window into Matthew's personality on the Facebook page, plus I post when there's new blog entries.

Here are the 5 top most viewed blog posts for 2014 (Year 1 of the blog!)

1.  True Colors (Things that make Matthew unique and loveable)
 
2.  Message to Snarky Woman at the Park  (First blog post ever!)

3.  Did You Know? (Answers the question of whether we knew Matthew had autism when we adopted him)

4.  Take Me Out to the Ballgame (All About Miracle League - a fantastic organization)

5.  My Way of Yelling from the Rooftops (a special moment that happened this summer at the sand area of our neighborhood pool)

While you are on the blog, check out some of the other posts that you might have missed.

Happy New Year!




                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment